1. Definition of Personal Information Personal information means “information that could identify a specific individual.” Specifically, it refers to any information that could identify a Customer, including details provided when ordering tickets or submitting questions, such as the Customer’s name, address, age, date of birth, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, or credit card details.
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information The personal information provided by our Customers shall be used for the following purposes only:
(1) When sending out tickets
(2) When sending out materials from the Office or information regarding performances (by post, etc.)
(3) When contacting customers where necessary about performances or persons who have registered for events, etc.
(4) When requesting that customers provide feedback or complete questionnaire
(5) When conducting analyses necessary for management, including market research and customer trend analysis
(6) When using the information for a purpose agreed upon with the individual customer
3. Appropriate Acquisition of Personal Information We will acquire personal information from Customers only within the scope necessary for the purposes specified above.
4. Ensuring Accuracy of Personal Information We will strive to keep the personal information provided by our Customers accurate and up-to-date.
5. Personal Information Safety Management Measures We will take the necessary and appropriate safety management measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information provided by our Customers. In addition, when outsourcing work to the extent necessary, we will confirm in advance that the contractor is protecting personal information in an appropriate manner and provide suitable guidance and supervision.
6. Disclosure, Amendment, and Suspension of Use of Personal Information Regarding requests concerning the disclosure, amendment, or suspension of use of personal information provided by our Customers, we will person confirm the identity of the person making the request and respond without delay.
7. Opinions/Requests Concerning Personal Information If we receive an opinion or request regarding our management/operation methods for personal information provided by Customers, we will investigate the matter internally and respond without delay.
SaLaD Music Festival Office+813-3663-6307 （Weekdays, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM）